Lessor: Jump Zone Inflatables Phone: 605-397-7469
509 E. 9th Ave
Groton, SD 57445
The Leased Equipment:
- Lessee agrees that the Leased Equipment has been received in good condition and represents and warrants that it will be returned in the same condition, notwithstanding ordinary wear and tear.
- Lessee understand and acknowledges that the activity to be engaged in through Lessor’s lease of the Leased Equipment brings with it both known and unanticipated risks that could result in property damage, physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage or injury to Lessee, its guests, its invitees, or third parties. Lessee understands that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Those risks include, but are not limited to falling, slipping, crashing, or colliding.
- Lessee agrees to release, forever discharge and hold harmless Lessor for any injuries, damages or claims that result from Lessee’s negligence; including any injuries, claims or damages asserted by Lessee’s guests, invitees, or third parties. Lessor agrees to release, forever discharge and hold harmless Lessee for any injuries, damages or claims that are the direct result of Lessor’s negligence; including injuries, claims or damages resulting from defective Leased Equipment or improper assembly or installation of the Leased Equipment.
- Lessee agrees to supervise both the Leased Equipment and its use at all times the Leased Equipment is in the possession of Lessee. Lessee agrees to follow the directions and safety rules as posted on the Leased Equipment or as otherwise provided to Lessee by Lessor.
- Lessee acknowledges and represents that it has adequate homeowner’s insurance, tenant insurance, or other liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage which might occur to itself, its guests, its invitees from the use of the unit being rented or else lessee agrees to bear the costs of defense and liability of any such injury or damage itself.
- Lessee agrees not to remove the Leased Equipment from the location on which Lessor has assembled or installed it. Lessee further agrees not to disassemble or uninstall the Leased Equipment or to assemble or install the Leased Equipment.
- Lessee grants Lessor right to enter Lessee’s property for the delivery, pick-up or repossession of the Leased Equipment. Lessee agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise dispose of the Leased Equipment.
- In the event that Lessee files a cause of action against action against Lessor, Lessee agrees to do so solely in the state of South Dakota, and further agrees that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of the state.
- Lessee agrees that if any portion of this Contract is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining, portion shall remain in full force and effect.
- Lessee acknowledges that sufficient time and opportunity were had to read this entire Contract, and understands its content and is executing it freely, intelligently, and without duress of any kind and agrees to be bound by its terms.
This contract is entered into by:
Lessor: Jump Zone Inflatables
Comments: No food, Drinks, or Silly String in the inflatables! Do not let inflatables get too wet!
Jump Zone will deliver, set-up, and tear down the equipment on:
Set Up Date:________Tear Down Date:_______Operation Time:______________Date:_______
Attendants provided by Lessee: _______Attendants provided by Lessor: ________
Subtotal Rental Cost: $_______________
Generator Usage: $________________
Sales Tax: $________________
25% Deposit: $________________
Balance Due $________________
Power Requirements: Separate 20 amp breakers will be needed to insure proper inflation. Operator will need to set safety stakes or sand bags in or on the ground to support games. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for any underground cabling, sewer or irrigation pipes, etc. that may be struck by the safety stakes. Lessor recommends that all underground fixtures be marked before inflatables are set up.
Lessee agrees to give seller 30 days advanced written notice to any engagement date cancellation. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the deposit. You may email me at email@example.com If impending inclement weather forces the cancellation, before it takes place, the deposit can be applied to a future inflatable date if the inflatable being used is available. Payment in full will be expected once Lessor is in route to destination or bad weather results in shutting down the inflatables before the agreed upon time has expired.
You will need to provide a $150 refundable deposit, preferably a check, in the event the inflatables are overly wet or overly dirty which would require additional time to dry out and/or clean the inflatable. Upon inspection the deposit will be given back to you.
By signing this you agree to all the information on page one and page two of this agreement.
Lessee Signature: __________________________________________________